We offer promotions in good faith to Players who use our Services for entertainment purposes.
All our promotional offers are limited to one person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number and shared computer (e.g. public library or workplace).
Bonuses are awarded at our discretion and we reserve the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player is allowed to withdraw them.
Withdrawal of the "Cash" balance is not possible if the deposit is done exploiting a bonus. All withdrawals will lead to the system removing bonuses active at the moment of the withdrawal request.
Any total value of the deposited money is subject to a minimum of one (1) wagering before being withdrawn.
Specific T&Cs applying to each bonus or promotion will indicate any restrictions on Players claiming or withdrawing bonuses.
Any bonus issued is valid for 7 (seven) days from the date of issue unless otherwise stated. Any remaining/unused bonus at the end of the stated period will be removed from the player's account.
Wagering requirements for bonuses will apply to a player's account from the time a bonus is accepted and/or applied to a player’s account. Any bonus issued comes with a 30x wagering requirement unless stated otherwise.
Any bonus issued comes with a 40x wagering requirement unless stated otherwise.
The maximum stake permitted with your bonus funds is £5 per bet/spin.
Stakes from an account will be made in this order:
- Free Spin (if available when the player enters that specific game in which the free spins have been granted to_
- Funds in the cash balance (be that from wagering a bonus or from a deposit)
- Funds in the promo balance (bonuses granted directly or credited after one or more free spins have been played)
The maximum win to be transferred to the cash balance after completing the wagering requirements for either bonus or free spins is £100 for on-deposit campaigns and £10 for all no-deposit offers unless stated otherwise.
Please, note, that all bonus money currently remaining in the balance that has a value of less than £0.9 (9p) and equivalents will be deducted from the balance.
If we become aware that a bonus promotion is subject to Irregular play or the bonus promotion’s terms are being breached, we reserve the right to:
- Refuse any bonuses or bonus winnings that we determine at our absolute discretion to have been redeemed by abuse of our Services;
- Withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular play;
- Bar Players’ Accounts from receiving further bonuses; and Terminate Player Accounts with immediate effect. Irregular play includes activities such as abuse of a bonus scheme or promotion. Irregular play also includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
- Abuse of bonuses or other promotions, including Irregular play;
- The exploitation of any fault, loophole or error in our or any third party’s software by You in connection with the Services to Your advantage and/or to the disadvantage of us or others; and/or
- The use of third-party software or analysis systems including but not limited to software that (i) enables play without human intervention (e.g. Bots); (ii) makes automated decisions; (iii) is designed to utilize or benefit from the data contained on the Gambling Platform; and (iv) is designed to attack, manipulate or damage Our online gambling and gambling operations; and/or
- Opening any duplicate Account; and/or fraudulent activity engaged in by you or by any person acting on your behalf or in collusion with you including but not limited to (i) the use of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorised bank card as a source of funds; (ii) the collusion by You with others to gain an unfair advantage (including through bonus schemes or similar promotions offered by us); and (iii) any attempt to register false or misleading account information;
- Masking an IP address or using a Virtual Private Network
- Using more than one Player Account;
- Wagering bonuses on excluded games
- Placing single bets equal to or over 30% of the value of the bonus before the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Example: You deposit £100, accept a £100 bonus and place a single bet of £60 on any game;
- Moving from a low-weighted game (25% or less) to a high-weighted game (100%) after large wins to clear wagering requirements;
- Low-risk Roulette bets. ANY bet spread combination on European/French Roulette games covering 25 or more (68%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table or American Roulette games covering 25 or more (66%) of the 38 unique number spots on the table. Example:
You bet on Red and Black, covering 36 of the 37 possible outcomes; therefore this bet would not count towards any wagering requirements.